The Best Colors
For some reason, if you append the strings “42”, “69”, and “1337” to make hex codes, you will get pretty good colors.
- #426942: I use this color for my Polybar (X11) and i3blocks (Sway + Wayland, though I hope migrate to swaybar eventually). Out of all the colors listed, this is my favorite.
- #421337: I love this purple.
- #691337: I love this magenta even more.
- #133742: A nice dark turqouise blue. It’s not bad, but not my favorite.
- #133769: A decent blue, but not the best color. I personally prefer richer blues, like #003366 (dark midnight blue).
- #694269: Might not look great in isolation, but it’s similar to MAT’s light purple. Don’t hate on it, it could be a good complement for a design!
OK, these were the stupidest color reviews of all time. But these colors are unironically pretty good. I know I’ll be trying at least one of these out in my next design.